Custom Electric Terminals, Electrical Cable & Wire Terminals, Flat Springs, Torsion Springs, Small Metal Stampings, Assemblies….Plus
by Forward Metal Craft Since 1978
Our high volume capacity creates Forward’s long run production advantage providing cost-saving economies for our customers. Our custom wire forming and fourslide stamping expertise yields precision and consistency throughout the entire production cycle. We can produce your most complex parts in-house ranging of custom flat springs and electric terminals to small stampings and assemblies and torsion springs. Our capabilities include:
- Manufacturing wire forms from .010″ to .500″ diameter
- .001″ thick to .125″ strip material thickness, up to 2 1/2″ wide
- State-of-the-art wire forming machinery
- Wire form tooling capabilities from our in-house tool & die shop. We can be in production without the delays involved in outside maintenance
- Fourslide stamping with presses ranging from 1/2 ton to 75 tons
- ISO 9001: 2015 certified commitment to continuous improvement
- Prototype to production volumes
- Complete list of materials used
- On-time delivery
Some examples of our custom cable end fittings, electric terminals, flat springs, spring clips, torsion springs, and other small metal stampings, assemblies are found on the left. Applications for our products include electrical, printed circuit boards, batteries, automotive, furniture and various other electronic applications.
Thank You for considering Forward Metal Craft for your project for custom electric terminals, metal springs or small stampings.